You’re invited to celebrate the launch of First Universalist Church’s capital campaign with a party for all ages on Saturday, March 11!
It’s FREE, family-friendly, and for everyone in our community. We want you with us!
Please join us on Saturday, March 11, 5–11 p.m., for dinner & entertainment at Minneapolis Event Centers (212 2nd St. SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414) as we gather to celebrate all we’ve accomplished in the past and all that we envision for the future. Special guests include the Revs. John Cummins & Kate Tucker; and we’ll enjoy live music by Ann Reed and GiveGetSistet.
- Dinner will be provided (including gluten-free and vegetarian options); cash bar.
- Free ride sign up will be available to make this event as accessible and easy to attend as possible for all.
- Adults gather in the 1858 Grand Room for fellowship, dinner, music, and dancing.
- There will be a separate, adjacent space for children and youth, with a kid-friendly buffet, free childcare for children up to age 5 until 9 p.m., and fun, supervised activities and games for school-aged children and youth until 10 p.m.
- There will be no pledges solicited at this event; it’ll be a time of celebration!
RSVP is requested by March 1. Register now!