This is part one of a three-part series exploring our new online ACS membership database. Part one will be “Setting Up Your Profile”, part two will be “Accessing the Online Calendar”, and part 3 will be “Setting Up Electronic Giving.”
We are excited to announce that the “My First U” section of ACS, our new database, is now live!
Through access of “My First U”, you can see and change your own contact and family information, upload a picture, and access your past giving information. To sign in for the first time and set up your profile, follow the steps below:
1) Visit My First U on our website by clicking here. Follow the prompts to to access your online profile/membership directory.
2) You are now in the ACS sign-in window. Click on “Need a Login?”
3) Fill in your email address, first name and last name and click “Find Me.”
4) Check your email for a message with further instructions to finish setting up your account. This will direct you to set up a password.
5) Use your email address and this password to log in.
Once you have done this, take a moment to check over the information listed in your profile and change anything that is incorrect.
When you make a change, you will notice that you “have a change request pending.” The change will go through when our staff updates the system.
Once you’ve logged in, take some time to explore. You’ll find the membership directory, space use calendar, and places to make donations or pledges. Some sections are still under construction, so stay tuned to the Weekly Liberal and this Blog for updates as new features become available.
If you have any questions, please contact our Administrative Assistant, Chelsea Bertsch, at 612-825-1701 ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.