Decide what you want to give
The amount you choose to pledge is entirely up to you. We have a Generosity Calculator to assist you in thinking through questions related to giving. The Unitarian Universalist Association also puts out a contribution guide that may help you in your decision making.
Make your Pledge
There are three easy ways to make a pledge: using a paper pledge card, online, or over the phone.
- Pledge cards: Pledge cards are available in the pews as well as in the church office. You may fill out a card and return it to the church office by mail or in person.
- Online: You can now use MyFirstU to make your pledge! Click here for detailed instructions about pledging and giving online.
- By Phone: Call the church office at 612-825-1701 and we will happily take your pledge over the phone.
Choose a giving method
- Cash or check: Bring your contribution to church or mail it in. Just make sure you note that it’s a pledge contribution. We have envelopes in the sanctuary or front office you can use for recording cash pledge payments (these can also be used to attribute offering plate donations to you).
- Online: You can use our system on MyFirstU to set up a recurring payment using a bank account or a credit/debit card. For further directions on giving through MyFirstU, click here.
- Other methods: Less commonly used methods include donating stocks to the church and setting up an automatic bill pay through one’s bank.
For more information on pledging, please visit our Pledging FAQ.