You’re invited to celebrate the launch of First Universalist Church’s capital campaign with a party for all ages!
Saturday, March 11, 2017, 5 – 11 p.m.
at Minneapolis Event Centers
(212 2nd St. SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414)
Please save the date and plan to join us at the Minneapolis Event Centers as we gather to celebrate all we’ve accomplished in the past and all that we envision for the future.
This event is FREE and for everyone in our community. We want you with us!
- Dinner will be provided (including gluten-free and vegetarian options).
- Valet parking for those who need it and free ride sign up will be available to make this event as accessible and easy to attend as possible for all.
- This is not a time to collect pledges; it’s a time to celebrate!
- Adults gather in the 1858 Grand Room for fellowship, dinner, music, and dancing.
- There will be a separate, adjacent space for children and youth, with a kid-friendly buffet, childcare for children up to age 5 until 9 p.m., and supervised activities and games for older children and youth until 10 p.m.
Members and friends – watch for a formal invitation with more details in your mailbox in February – we’ll be asking all to RSVP online here by March 1.
Plan now to attend so we can all celebrate together on March 11!