If you’ve logged in and created a profile on the new “My First U” section of our database, you may have noticed that you also have access to an online church calendar there. To view it, click on “Events.” This will bring you to our space use calendar, which means it shows everything happening in all the spaces in the church. You can always login and check here if you are wondering where a meeting or event is being held.
You can also use this section to request a reservation! First, check the date and location to see if the space you’d like to reserve is available. Then, follow these steps:
- Click the “Add Event” button in the upper right corner
- Select “Reservation Request.”
- Enter the information about your event date and time
- Click “Add Location” and select your location from the dropdown menus
- Enter details about your event, such set up and equipment required.
- Click “Save”
- You will see your event listed on the calendar as “Pending”
- Wait for a confirmation from one of our reservations team members. The space is not reserved until you have received confirmation.
If you have any questions, please contact me at 612-825-1701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.